Mylan Import & Export Services
When you choose MYLAN EPD SP. Z O.O. you get more than just an incomparably large and diverse product selection. You get a knowledgeable partner with unparalleled expertise in the logistics of international trade. Whether you’re a vendor or a customer, Mylan Epd Sp. Z.O.O makes your life easier by handling the complexities of transport and solving any problems quickly and efficiently. With our team handling all the details, you can focus on running your business with peace of mind.
In-House Shipment Coordination
Our traffic department tracks all shipments to ensure they arrive at our clients’ locations, safely and on time.
A Trilingual Staff Makes Communication Easy
Language barriers are no barrier at MYLAN EPD SP. Z O.O. In addition to our English-speaking team, we have staff members who are fluent in French, Spanish and Chinese Mandarin for ease of communication.
Understand Your Needs Through On-site Visits
Regular visits to our clients’ locations enable us to gain deeper insight into their specific product needs.
International Letters of Credit
We work closely with banks to negotiate letters of credit, helping to speed and facilitate cross-continent transactions.
MYLAN EPD SP. Z O.O. interfaces directly with government agencies such as the TFDA and THDA to arrange container inspections prior to shipment.
Securing & Preparing Necessary Documentation
From fumigation certificates to customs documents, we secure the specialty documentation you need to guarantee smooth, hassle-free global transport. We also have an in-house attorney as well as notaries public to ensure timely review and certification of important trade documents.
Terms of Payments
MYLAN EPD SP. Z O.O. accepts all major payments depending on customers requirements and orders. At this moment, we support the L/C, T/T, PAYPAL, WU, MG, CASH DEPOSIT at office. NB: all payments is done via Bank basis only.
– At least 1 container 20″ FCL.
– Others will depend upon type of goods purchased.
5. Inspection Agencies
– DOAP, IIC Control are inspected by Thailand.
– SGS, Bureau Vertitas are inspected by oversea services in Thailand ( Will negotiate the paid expense later ).
– TT 100% in advance, TT 30% deposit / 70% after receiving fax / copy of Bill .
– LC at sight (precisely for large order shipments).
The Bank For Payment
SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK
– BANK NAME : SCB
– SWIFT CODE : SCBCX475
– ACCOUNT NAME : AZI TRADING CO., LTD
– ACCOUNT No. : 89875 XXX 2948 XX 733
– BANK’S ADDRESS : 9 SCB PARK PLAZA RATCHADAPISEK,
RD BANGKOK, THAILAND
2. Delivery Schedule
– Within 4 to 7 business days by air/rail/road after receiving your order deposit. (DOMESTIC ORDER)
– Within 11 to 28 working days by air/sea after receiving your deposit or LC instrument. (EXPORT ORDER)
3. Export Documents
– Commercial Invoice
– Detailed Packing list
– Original Bill of Lading
– Certificate of Origin is issued by The Thailand Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– Certificate of Quality is issued by producer or inspection third-party company.
– Certificate of Quantity is issued by producer or as per requested.
– Certificate of Phytosanitary issued by The Plant Protection Department or as per requested.
– Certificate of Health is issued by Authorized Authority
– Certificate of Fumigation is issued by Thailand Fumigation Company or as per requested.
– Any other valuable DOCUMENT(S) which will be required by the buyer’s import regulations shall be provided accordingly.